Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Introducing: The Official Von Wafer Correspondent

Here at Raef Is About Power, we are always looking for contributions from the great up and coming bloggers in the industry. Well, with that in mind, do I have a treat for you guys. I was contacted the other day by truly a phenomenal young talent, who expressed a great deal of interest in becoming a contributor to the site, and we were excited to oblige. The initial conversation revolved around filling a much need niche for our loyal Blazer followers, an Official Tuarean Green Correspondent. To say the least, I was ecstatic! Unfortunately, this was a mere hours before the Blazers shipped DL Hughley - excuse me, Green - off to Denver for the incomparable Von Wafer. Well, the last thing we wanted was to lose this talented guest blogger, so I immediately extended an offer to become the Official Von Wafer Correspondent. I don't think you'll be disappointed, as the results were positively scrumtralescent! So, without further ado, I introduce the enigmatic talent, known simply as.... The Nuts.

No comments: